My Health Record - Expansion education session (Coonabarabran)
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:30pm|
|Location:||Acacia Motor Lodge, Conference Room, 10 John St, Coonabarabran|
|Contact:||Leigh Urquhart - T: 1300 699 167 E: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|RSVP by:||Monday, January 28, 2019|
All Australians will have a My Health Record all Australians will receive a record in 2019 unless they indicate they do not want one.
This will support timely access to important health information by both patients and their treating health care providers and improve patient health outcomes.
This education session will introduce the My Health Record system and explore its features and functionalities, and benefits and uses, as they relate to your health sector.
The education session will prepare participants to engage with the system and integrate it with their clinical workflow.
Target Audience: All Health Care Providers
- 6.30pm - Registration/Light Refreshments (provided)
- 6.55pm - Welcome
- 7.00pm - My Health Record Expansion Overview (PHN Digital Health Team - Leigh, Brooke, Claire & Joan)
- 8.15pm - Interactive Discussion/Q&A
- 8.30pm - Evaluation and Close
- List the features and benefits of My Health Record in your health sector
- Describe how to communicate the benefits of the My Health Record system to patients
- Describe the privacy and security measures taken to protect My Health Record and discuss privacy concerns with patients
- Describe how to get connected either via clinical software or the provider portal
For more information, please click HERE
Register for this Event Back