Melbourne Children's GP Paediatric Update
The Melbourne Children’s GP Paediatric Update (GPPU) will provide paediatric education for GPs on a range of issues at the forefront of paediatric health and wellbeing. It is specifically designed for GPs and trainees with a shared interest in providing optimal care for children and adolescents in the community.
Why GPs should attend:
- For updates from experts on paediatric health issues relevant to general practice
- Earn Category 2 QI&CPD points and ACRRM CPD points (pending approval)
- Increase your knowledge about common paediatric conditions
- Engage in practical and interactive sessions and workshops with paediatric experts
- Network with other likeminded GPs
The GPPU is run and coordinated by the Department of Paediatrics, The University of Melbourne.
More information available here