The role of the practice nurse is varied, depending on practice needs, demographics, size and layout, and nurse qualifications.
The Nursing in General Practice Nurse Program aims to support all nurses working in general practice by providing resources, opportunities for networking and peer support, education and training.
Support is provided to nurses working in general practice by:
- Information and articles in the Practice Nurse Newsletters and an email distribution list
- Orientation and mentoring support for nurses new to general practice
- Practice Nurse employment resources
- Integrated CPD program for primary health professionals
- Working with Universities and general practices to build the regions capacity in hosting nursing students
For up to date access to all our events and other local CPD opportunities, please visit our events calendar.
Visit our resource page for further information and website links.
Sonya Berryman - Primary Care Manager (Dubbo) Phone: 02 6813 0928 or 0417 810 234 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org