Expressions of Interest are currently being called for the Far West and Western Clinical Councils.
The purpose of the Clinical Councils is to support and advise the WNSW PHN Board on strategic directions and opportunities to further develop clinical services that meet the needs of Western NSW communities.
EOIs are being taken until Monday 24 July 2017.
Expressions of interest are sought from people who have specific skills and experience including (but not limited to):
- Ability to contribute to the development of primary health care strategy;
- Expertise in clinical engagement in the context of the primary health care sector;
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a whole of system view;
- Knowledge of the Western NSW regions and their local health systems;
- Understanding of Aboriginal Health matters in the region, including relevant training in cultural safety and awareness;
- Computer literacy;
- Being well regarded in the community, with a deep knowledge and experience of provision of local health care services as a clinician; and
- A commitment to the objectives of WNSW PHN.
For more information and details on how to apply, visit the Advisory Councils page of our website (scroll to the bottom).
ADVISORY COUNCILS - CLINICAL COUNCILS EOI