Employment Opportunities at WNSW PHN
WNSW PHN is an agile and high performing organisation that responds to the identified needs of the community, Commonwealth and State health policy, and the development needs of primary health care providers.
Senior Administration Officer (Commissioned Services Business Partner)
Location: Dubbo, Orange, Bathurst or Broken Hill
Full time maximum term contract to 30 June 2024 (with possibility of further extension)
WNSW PHN is seeking motivated individuals to join a passionate and dedicated team of Business Partners. The key purpose of this role is to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to manage the performance of contracts with providers delivering health services across our region.
Key outcomes of the role:
Compliance Monitoring and Reporting
- Contract deliverables are reviewed and analysed to ensure quality performance, compliance, and drive improvement.
- Contract management risks are identified and reviewed in accordance with organisational policy.
Stakeholder and Relationship Management
- Relationships with key stakeholders are developed and managed to support ongoing engagement and collaboration to meet the objectives of commissioned services contracts.
High Level Administration
- Operational processes that enable management and coordination of commissioned services contracts will be developed, implemented, and monitored in collaboration with key stakeholders.
WNSW PHN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please do not apply via Seek. Submit your application via email@example.com and include:
- Your resume
- A cover letter, which addresses the selection criteria in the Position Description.
Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 9.00am Tuesday 7 February 2023.
Download the information pack
If you would like to learn more about Western NSW Primary Health Network's Advisory Councils – which assist the organisation in setting strategic direction, evaluate outcomes of services and support the design of new services to meet the needs of local communities – head to our Advisory Councils page.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to keep up to date when opportunities to work with WNSW PHN become available.