Quality Chronic Disease Care Close to Home for Western NSW Indigenous People
The Integrated Team Care (ITC) Program is entering a new era to bring you a higher quality of care, closer to you, so you can access the right care, at the right place, at the right time for you.
Western NSW Indigenous residents attending their local AMS to access care for their chronic health condition are provided with care through the ITC Program on-site. These providers are:
- Orange Aboriginal Medical Service
- Yoorana Gunya Family Healing Centre Aboriginal Corporation
- Condobolin Aboriginal Health Service
- Peak Hill Aboriginal Medical Service
- Dubbo Regional Aboriginal Health Service
- Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service
- Walgett Aboriginal Medical Service
- Brewarrina Aboriginal Health Service
- Bourke Aboriginal Health Service
- Maari Ma Primary Care Health Service (Broken Hill and Balranald)
- Coomealla Health Aboriginal Corporation
Meanwhile, Western NSW Indigenous residents attending their local GP to access care for their chronic health condition will be referred to their regional provider, as per the following region breakdown based on Local Government Areas:
Region 1 Provider: Maari Ma Health Aboriginal Corporation
Region 2 Provider: Walgett Aboriginal Medical Service
Region 3 Provider: Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service, also comprising Dubbo Regional Aboriginal Medical Service and Gilgandra Local Aboriginal Medical Service.
Region 4 Provider: Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service, also comprising Dubbo Regional Aboriginal Medical Service and Gilgandra Local Aboriginal Medical Service.
Region 5 Provider: Yoorana Gunya Family Healing Centre Aboriginal Corporation.
Region 6 Provider: Orange Aboriginal Medical Service
The ITC Program:
- Includes care coordination services to assist you in accessing the care you need, including specialist services.
- Is delivered locally through your AMS or ACCHO, making sure this vital program has the flexibility to be able to meet the needs of you and your local community.
Talk to your AMS or service provider listed above for peace of mind regarding your Integrated Team Care.
The ITC Program has been made possible through funding provided by the Australian Government under the PHN Program.
Improving the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living in Western NSW is the number one strategic goal of WNSW PHN, and we are committed to improving the health outcomes for all indigenous residents through enhanced delivery and access.
For further assistance or information please contact us online, or talk to your Regional Service Provider:
Region 1: Maari Ma Health Aboriginal Corporation - (08) 8082 9777
Region 2: Walgett Aboriginal Medical Service - (02) 6820 3777
Region 3: Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service - (02) 6822 0000
Region 4: Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service - (02) 6822 0000
Region 5: Yoorana Gunya Family Healing Centre Aboriginal Corporation - (02) 6850 1222
Region 6: Orange Aboriginal Medical Service - (02) 6393 9000