Employment Opportunities at WNSW PHN
Western NSW Primary Health Network (WNSW PHN) is an agile and high performing organisation that responds to the identified needs of the community, Commonwealth and State health policy, and the development needs of primary health care providers.
Dubbo or Orange
Full time maximum term contract for 12 months (with possibility of further extension)
The IT Officer role works collaboratively across WNSW PHN to support the Manager IM/IT implement, maintain and review the organisation’s Information Technology and Information Management systems to ensure the organisation is well placed to meet its strategic goals.
This role works collaboratively to:
- Ensure the IT needs of end users are addressed quickly and efficiently
- Carry out monitoring and maintenance of WNSW PHN systems and networks
- Solve technical problems and respond to support issues via phone and email
- Assist in implementation, maintenance and support of ICT projects
- Set up and deploy technology hardware and assist with asset management
- Provide training on various technology platforms to staff as required
For enquiries contact Mathew Showels on 1300 699 167.
Applications close 9am Monday 22 July, 2019