External CPD Event - Family Planning NSW Clinical Forum for Doctors and Nurses (Dubbo)
|Date & Time:||
Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 9:00am-3:00pm
Dubbo Regional Convention Centre, 155 Darling St, Dubbo
Family Planning NSW Clinical Forums are held across NSW, offering a great opportunity for primary healthcare practitioners to update their knowledge and skills in the area of reproductive and sexual health.
The one-day interactive Clinical Forums cover up-to-date guidelines and resources across a range of relevant topics, and include case discussions and hands-on procedural practice.
Target Audience: Participants must have current registration with the Medical Board of Australia or Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
- What’s new in reproductive and sexual health
- Cervical screening update and pelvic model practice
- Contraceptive implant workshop including insertion and removal practice on model arms
- Common gynaecological presentations in primary care, including contraception, STI and menopause
- Opportunity to discuss cases with the experts
- Local initiatives in sexual health promotion
For more information and to register, please click HERE